SA police clearance fingerprint form

gsaps

i'm going to get my fingerprints done at the local station tomorrow and was wondering if any south africans who have done this can post a link to the fingerprint forms so i can download and print to take with

thanks

grant

Just for info we have just recieved ours back - they took 9 weeks in total.

Including about 1.5 weeks in the RSA postal system.

• 5 months later...
Hi, I am pressuming you did your's from the UK. Would you mind letting me know the basic process you took and how you made payment?

Regards

Sorry Neil we did ours from within RSA, I'm not sure how it works from the UK. Hopefully someone will come along and tell you.

I know some people in the past have used relatives in RSA to do the processing as if they were in this country (although not sure how they sort the fingerprints).

Others may use agencies based here in RSA - but they are costly.

If you search posts on here and especially on the SAAustralia Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board) RSA to Oz forum I am sure you will come across the answer. I have seen it asked before.

Guest Mary Cockerill

Neil You will have to send a set of fingerprints and a copy of your ID book or passport information page and the fee of R59 per certificate. CRC currently take 6 - 8 weeks from date of submission to issue the certificates. I am not sure if they will courier them back to you or send them normal airmail.

The standard form used by the local station is quite acceptable.

Hope that helps.

Archived